Live Audio from the Ham Shack

WØSUN / KC7CPM Calendar

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Worked two special event stations over weekend.

I worked two Special Event Stations over the Weekend.

Saturday 16:47 UTC on 20 Meters I worked the NI6IW USS Midway Special Events Station in San Diego. I've worked this station once before a few months ago. Since this station is on the West coast it was very easy for me to get a good signal report.


Saturday and Sunday I tried repeatedly to work the W0S Titanic Special Events Station from Branson Mo. Conditions have not been very good. I also was confused because I heard a W1T Titanic Special Events Station out of Boston.


Finally on Sunday afternoon I repeatedly made attempts to communicate with the station but they could not quite make out my call sign. I kept trying and with the help of a Relay Station we completed the QSO or conversation. I logged the station at 21:13 UTC Sunday (3:13pm Mountain Time) It was close because the W0S station shut down at 21:30 UTC! W0S logged 501 entries and I believe I was entry 498.

Right is a screen shot from the W0S station while I was communicating with the station. The W0S station was sending Live Video / Audio over the Internet.

http://wzeros.com

YouTube Video Overview of W0S Titanic Special Events Station:

u

No comments:

Post a Comment